CERATIZIT is a high-tech engineering group specialized in tooling and hard material technologies. We are looking for ambitious, passionate and forward-thinking professionals who can integrate our teams and contribute to our success. In return we offer our employees the opportunity to develop their careers and ideas within a dynamic international group. Join the CERATIZIT team and get started as:
ENGINEER – QUALITY MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT (M/W/D)
CERATIZIT BULGARIA AG – GABROVO, BULGARIA
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Organization of activities for implementation and maintenance of the quality management system according to international standards, including internal audits, QMS documentation, management review, etc.
- Organization of the activities: incoming inspection of the purchased materials, metrology, final product control and improvement of the processes, in accordance with the responsibilities of the QM department.
- Organization of the maintenance of a the QM information system.
- Organization of project activities within the CERATIZIT Group.
- Consulting and assistance to all organizational units in respect QM issues, product quality control, improvement of processes and projects within the CERATIZIT Group.
- Analysis and evaluation of processes, development and implementation of measures and projects for improvement with the application of modern methods for process improvement, quality management and cost optimization.
- Consulting and assistance of organizational units regarding projects for improvement, in the introduction of technologies, products and processes in order to optimize the quality and the costs.
- Organization of the provision of standards and normative documents.
- Participation in training process for improvement and quality management.
PROFILE & REQUIREMENTS
- Holding Master degree in Engineering
- Speaking fluently English. Second language German is an asset
- Еxperience in Quality Management is an advantage
- Being confident MS Office
- Showing high communication and organisation skills
- Demonstrating strong autonomy and management skills
- Showing leadership competence and will to develop in the field of Quality Management
All personal data are protected according to the Bulgarian legislation and will be used only for the purposes of this selection.