Ideal Standard – Vidima
RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER
for our Sanitary Fittings NPD Department, based in Sevlievo
Ideal Standard - Vidima is a part of Ideal Standard International. Ideal Standard is a leading manufacturer of bathroom products in Europe and MENA, providing a broad range of branded products for residential and non-residential buildings in more than 100 countries. We sell our products under a series of well-known international and national brands including Ideal Standard, Vidima, Porcher, Armitage Shanks, Ceramica Dolomite andJADO.
Ideal Standard – Vidimais a strategic organization for Ideal Standard International, based in Sevlievo, Bulgaria and employing over 3,200 people.
For our NPD Sanitary Fittings team we are looking for
A creative, agile and innovative person,open to meet change and acquire new knowledge and skills. A positive, proactive professional with a strong passion for science, engineering and high-impact product development.
We offer you
- An exciting role, part of an international team.
- Full scope engineering experience - we develop our fitting products (showers & mixers) completely in-house - from the first idea through the proof-of-concept prototype and tool development up to industrialization, mass production, sales and after sales service.
- Competitive compensation &benefits package.
- A long-term commitment and the opportunity to develop a rewarding career.
- Contribute to the development, continuous improvement and maintenance of Ideal Standard fittings products over their complete lifecycle.
- Conduct research, design, modeling and using digital and analogue electronics in development of new touchless showers and mixers.
- Ensure the product meets the specifications and comply with the standards, the regulations and the internal processes.
- Ensure the product meets costs, production and quality requirements.
- Participate in all product development & industrialization phases - design, calculations, simulations, prototype, assembly, validation and production launch.
- Ensure completion of all activities according to schedule.
- Prepare and keep up-to-date all engineering documentation related to the product.
- Engineering University Degree in Electronics or Plastic/Polymeric field, or similar.
- Experience with CAD/CAM (Creo is advantage), MS Office (Excel & PowerPoint) and PC Skills.
- Solid understanding of engineering fundamentals.
- Knowledge in development, implementation and test of products is a plus.
- Professional experience, especially in sanitary fittings or plastic production & technologywould be considered as advantage.
- Good level of English.
Are you interested in this challenge?
We look forward to receiving your application!
Not later than 01.03.2021.
Only short listed candidates will be approached. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.