- Understanding of customer quality requirements and expectations and defining and driving actions to support those requirements within VOSS Bulgaria;
- First point of contact for customers in case of quality complaints. Supporting customers for any technical quality questions;
- Manage customer’s portals with entering and updating needed reports, information and data. Ensuring that quality complaints are managed on time, reported professionally at customer portal;
- Improve and follow the procedures to ensure timely and accurate receipt, logging, analysis and response to customer complaints. Review the status of all customer complaints and relevant 8D reports and ensures complaints are processed on time and in compliance with customer requirements and VOSS procedures;
- Address customer issues in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction. Schedule and lead cross-functional problem solving meetings to address customer complaints, facilitate the timely investigations and close out of open issues;
- Acting as a task force leader in critical quality issues and make sure that appropriate documentation is being managed to inform management and technical partners;
- Acting as a warranty agent and initiates production process improvements;
- Prepare and update all necessary quality reports as required by customers and VOSS. Provide and analyze organizational quality metrics to assess the effectiveness of customer quality engineering Provide internal awareness of noted trends and complaint issues via periodic reports as required;
- Coordination of customer audits and respond back corrective actions in a customer required report;
- Visiting customers in necessity in case of quality problems.
- Engineering degree in mechanics or electrical engineering or equivalent education;
- Minimum 2 years working experience in the area of quality, manufacturing or project management with the interface to quality activities in automotive industry;
- Experience in automotive core tools (APQP, SPC, MSA, FMEA, PPAP);
- Fluent German;
- English as a Second language would be an advantage;
- Knowledge in IATF 16949, ISO 9001, VDA6.3;
- Knowledge in Customer specific requirements of European car producers;
- Advanced skills in MS Office and statistic software tools; SAP knowledge is an advantage;
- Analytical Problem solving/Root Cause Analyses (8D reports, 5 Why, Ishikawa);
- Very good communication, presentation and negotiation skills on international level with the necessary intercultural sensitivity;
- Self driven, customer orientated and team worker;
- Flexibility to travel.
We can offer you:
- Unique opportunity to start working in a multinational automotive company proved its excellence and sustainable growth since 1930;
- Solid experience in one of the most innovative industries in the world;
- Very attractive remuneration package, incl. food vouchers, 25 days annual paid leave, company transportation, bonus system, team building events and others;
- Career development and ability to become a part of our Bulgarian Voss team;
- Different internal and external trainings.
If you are ready to start a new challenge and want to become a part of our Bulgarian VOSS family, send your updated CV in English.
All applications will be treated confidentially. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Невена Петрова - Експерт "Човешки ресурси"