ABB Power Grids is a global leader and pioneer in power technologies. We create value for customers across the energy, industrial, transportation and infrastructure sectors, delivering an extensive range of digitally advanced solutions. Active in 90+ countries, our experts contribute deep insight that enhances reliability, efficiency and safety. Together, we are committed to shaping the future of sustainable energy for generations to come, as the partner of choice for a stronger, smarter and greener
- Evaluates, selects and applies standard techniques and procedures to perform engineering tasks;
- Prepares production documentation - list of materials in connection with the achievement of the set goals;
- Processes a "change notice" from a customer, as well as changes discovered during production according to requirements and established processes;
- Follow the production plan;
- Maintains quality and timely implementation of the project;
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.